Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer Fun

We have been so busy this past month trying to fit everything in before we head back to school SO early this year, that I may just have to put in a slide show of all we've done! We've had a blast with summer concerts and firework shows at our city celebrations in Saratoga Springs and the Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband; then in American Fork with 'The Beatles'. We did make it camping with Aunt Pam, Uncle Joe, and cousins Harley & Zach up in Coalville, UT above Park City. Yes, there were bathrooms & showers, and even a swimming pool & hot tub. The boys loved the fishing pond but got frustrated with lots of tangled lines and no fish-although Zach caught one out of the river our last night. Then they braved the cold waters of the river on tubes, and couldn't get enough of that...even Ashtyn was jumping right in ready for her turn with dad on the tube! She screamed the whole way down...with delight!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Sounds like fun! When do you start teaching again? and when does Your boys start school.

DeVries Family said...

Man, you guys are party animals!!!!
You have had a busy summer, I know you have enjoyed all of the quality family time you have spent together! But you forgot to mention ALL of the time you have spent in your calling,serving the sisters of our ward! You are the best! I just love your family and I am so blessed to know you and to have you as my friend!

Syd said...

I know, school is starting too soon, but having summer vacation is all worth it, huh? Can't wait to see you again...it seems like it's been forever since I've talked to you!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm so glad I found you! I've got a blog too and hope you'll visit:)

http://awesomefamilyfun.blogspot.com/