Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Princess




I was so nervous when they had glass dishes for the 'tea party'. But they did so well drinking Pink punch so daintily! Ashtyn loved the pretty, pink Cinderella cake. She of course thought it was "my cake" for her since it was pink I guess. Her & Ryleigh loved playing with all the little princesses and reading their princess books. Or Ashtyn was reading hers to us all. They played pin the glass slipper on Cinderella, and Ash had to got put all her princess stickers on there afterward too. The girl's giggles were aplenty!





The girls played outside the boutique running up and down the sidewalk to hear their princess shoes click, click, click. They were enjoying each other, and we were enjoying watching them. Ashtyn was worn out after the party and slept all the way home with her princess bag and goodies.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Seriously! Seriously! How freakin cute is that girl in her dress?! Yeah, breaking tea party dishes is something I haven't really had to worry about yet. I only have to deal with tears when someone's whoopie cushion pops! Love ya!

Shari said...

What a cute fun Idea! Your girl darling.

Shari said...

Natalie that is So funny! I love it!

Julie said...

Ashtyn is so beautiful!! I also love the idea, and need to remember it for a future party down the road.
I went to a party similar to that when I was 6 or so at the Lion House. I still remember how fun it was.

DeVries Family said...

What a cutie! We are glad she had a great time!!!

T. Driaza said...

Adorable! How precious are little girls :) Luv it!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I still remember how she AshBaby used to prance around in the Tinkerbell costume at my house. Boy do I miss her and her spunkiness.Love you guys.