Sunday, January 25, 2009

Guess who's a brace face?


Yes, we're already paying for braces. Here's our cutie patootie looking like a teenager in his new braces! Beautiful smile Hayden. (Of course, it couldn't last long. The second night of having them, Hayden & Jantz bonk heads and are both in tears. I rush downstairs to find Jantz with the top of his head sliced open, and Hayden's top brace popped off. All Jantz can think about is if he's gonna have to pay for Hayden's braces to be fixed. Guess we enforce the 'you break it, you pay for it' theory a little too harsh sometimes :) They both survived.

2 comments:

DeVries Family said...

Awww Hayden! You look SO handsome in your new bling! I really think they look cute! He looks too old though! He's only 10....man, NOT looking forward to paying for Jake's!
Poor Jantz! "You break it, you buy it" is a crappy policy when your 8...he knew what was coming? Too FUNNY!!!!
Hey Lady! I need that soup recipe! My family liked yours WAY better than mine!

Natalie said...

Love your blog Jeanie! I can only hope I am as good at you at keeping up with everything. You're a professional! You can create my b-day parties anytime.