Friday, January 16, 2009

Bowling Over with Laughs

Over the Christmas break, we took the kids bowling finally. They'd been beggin for weeks, and we hurried over one morning before it got too busy. We didn't want their balls rolling into other lanes, and only one of us fell down over the line landing on her bum (no, not me, but poor Ash was running after her ball and those slick bowling shoes didn't hold her up once she crossed the line. Down she went in one quick swoosh-she didn't know what to think. Hmmm, maybe I should obey my mom & dad). Needless to say, we had many laughs that day; especially at my bowling score!


Stylin' in the bowling shoes! Even Ashtyn wore them when they weren't in pink. Must've been a good color for her though, since she's the one who kept getting strikes! I'm using the bumpers and kiddie rolling thing next time! The boys loved it, and Ash just loved her ICEE and playing with the pretty bowling balls.


We definately should've done boys against girls...at least we got the last of the tator tots.

5 comments:

T. Driaza said...

So adorable! Bowling is just a fun family sport. My side of the family is so into it. Love all the pictures, especially of the girls!

Erin said...

Too cute! We took the kids bowling over Christmas, too! I love the pic of all of the bowling shoes!

Cassie said...

Love the pictures! Who knew you could enjoy bowling so much with kids!

Julie said...

I love bowling! I have my own pink ball and pink shoes. :) Too bad I stink at it.

Syd said...

Well, if you'd asked me to go, it would have been an even team of girls against boys. LOL! Glad you had fun!