Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Heather, I have to think above a second grade level this time. Enjoy:

3 Joys
Going home to North Carolina to be with family (and eat good 'ol southern cookin')!
Being home with my own cute kids.
A rainy night with a book in my hand and my hubbie next to me!

3 Fears
Losing loved ones.
Unemployment
Gray hairs (40 is getting too close for comfort!)

3 Goals
Enjoying the little every day things (even my piles of laundry as Pres. Monson stated)!
Drink more water (stay away kidney stones).
Start doing sit ups everyday- now that I'm home more, I'm eating more...

3 Current Obsessions
Stamps! Cards! More stamped projects!
Pulling out my gray hairs...
Blogging!

3 Random Facts about Me
I love the Carolina beaches- but can't stand seafood!
I once had my leg infected with cow manure from the Bear River!!
I love basketball and played in high school-but nowadays I can't school nobody but my 2nd graders!!!!

I am tagging Annie, Shari, Debbie, and any one else peeking-we'd love to hear more about you too! (and Sydney... again since she hasn't done it since Heather tagged her.)

4 comments:

T. Driaza said...

You're so cute! I'm so glad we have that unity with the South! I can't believe you don't like seafood though! That's crazy! It's so good to get to know you. Luvs- T'

Shari said...

I left you info on your face book site. I also did do this tag thing, BUt then I posted two more things after it, so it became old news quick :)

Julie said...

Cow manure...sick!!
Don't worry about nearing 40, looking at you I would never guess you're over 30. Honestly.

Heather and Eric said...

yeah! You finally did it! Loved it. I don't see any gray hairs...