Friday, June 11, 2010

{Playing Catch Up}

So, I'll apologize beforehand...this year has been one of our busiest, and most trying (but I can blame that on my dad since he warned me of that during a father's blessing earlier in the year); thus no posts since my last break at Christmas. And now once again, I get to play catch up over summer break. We have a few changes to look forward to next year; I will still be teaching part time-but am loosing my other half (literally). I don't even know how much I'll miss teaching with Sydney Tea...but I know once August rolls around, I'll be feeling it profusely! Nath is also changing positions due to "budget cuts". He gets to teach kids at the prison next year; and is SO looking forward to that! I'll try to keep updated on that...after I catch up from 2010 so far!

3 comments:

DeVries Family said...

Thanks for the movie night!! Man...what would I do without you??
(and your stinking CUTE kiddos!!)
Love you guys!!!!!

Cassie said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! I am looking forward to the coming posts! I sure miss you!

Syd said...

Yah, I don't know HOW you'll ever be able to teach without that Sydney Tea. HA HA HA! How am I going to ever LIVE without seeing you every day?!?!?!