Friday, September 18, 2009

NC Belated

So, I never got to finishing my posts about my NC trip; and still have lots more to catch up on of our vacation filled summer! We got to celebrate mom's birthday with her; and have more fun with Aunt Amy and getting to know our soon to be Uncle Kevin.
Then, we got to do our yearly pool trip with Jenn and the kids. So fun to see how much they've all grown each year! Wish y'all were closer!
Ashtyn was asked to be Aunt Amy's flower girl for her wedding this spring 2010; and she got a new princess crown that she would not take off. Congrats Amy & 'Tevin'-we're so excited for you!

1 comment:

Syd said...

Ooh, so there's ANOTHER "Tevin" in Ashtyn's life, huh? Just tell Amy's future hubby that he's got some competition 'cuz I believe likes my "Tevin" better. :)