Monday, May 25, 2009

{KiDs SaY tHE DarNDeSt ThiNgs}

So we are laughing everyday with what Ashtyn comes up with!! She is so "silly". We're driving by a cow pasture and I point out the cows (she calls them moo moos) and she shouts out "HOLY COW" mom!! Then, we get home and she opens the fridge and notices a new package of hot dogs, "Mom, I so proud of you! You bought me some new hot dogs. Good girl mom!" Then the best is when I let her do my hair with bows and she holds my face in both hands to tell me, "Mom, I luv you so much mom."

5 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Just precious! Just think...it will only get better! :)

Mike and Deb said...

What a little princess! I wish we lived closer so we could watch our kids grow together - heck, so we could watch each other grow old together! xoxo

Mike and Deb said...

What a little princess! I wish we lived closer so that we could watch our kids grow older together. Heck, so we could watch each other grow older! xoxo

Syd said...

Yes, thank you for sharing her with me this past year. I've had my share of ab workouts from all the funny stuff she's said!

Shari said...

What a cutie!