Thursday, March 26, 2009

{WhaT's MY FavRite ColoR?}

Ashtyn is into pink(if you couldn't tell)-pink cake, pink shirt, pink bow, pink boots (thanks Aunt Amy) even though they should be too small by now. She has to dress herself; 10 times a day. Her outfits remind me of Punky Brewster (for those of you in the 80s!) I've given up on her laundry. We just now rehang everything up. But, I think all the pink makes her sweeter. I come home from my haircut and she cups my face with her hands to tell me how pretty my new hair looks, and that I need to show her daddy. Did daddy even notice though?


Now she's our fancy nancy ready to entertain with song & dance. Gotta get some video up so you can enjoy her version of "If you chance to meet a frown!" Good things my legs were crossed when we were all laughing! But if I hadn't, Ashtyn would've told me that it's "not my fault today, it my fault tomorrow!" Everything for her is "TOMORROW mom: I clean it tomorrow, i brush my teeth tomorrow, we eat the treat tomorrow???"



8 comments:

Natalie said...

The more boys I have, the more I buy pink for myself. Am I making up for something? She is adorable in those boots on the trampoline!

T. Driaza said...

She is just too cute!!!!

Mandy said...

She is soooo cute! Glad to see an update!

Natalie said...

It's about time you posted! What a doll! I love the boots! My brother used to call me "Punky Brewster" in jr. high when I was totally into flourescent colors and my purple and yellow high top Converse shoes.

Syd said...

Yes, I'm waiting for video too...or maybe I should just get some when she's at my house. Her performance of the "Frowny Face" song is priceless!!!

Julie said...

I love the trampoline pictures!

Syd said...

Okay girl, it's time for another update! :)

DeVries Family said...

Totally Ashtyn! Always pink, always a dress, always the perfect shoe to complete EVERY outfit! She's got an eye for fashion! It's okay that it is Punky Brewster's eye! It could be so much worse! She could have Brittney Spears eye, or Marilyn Manson's eye or someone scary like that!
Hey, let me know the next time you are planning to get a trim!! I'll make SURE Nath notices!!! Heeeheee